Sunday, March 29, 2009

I did it!!!!

I finished my first fingerless glove!!! Dont have a pic of it yet, but it looks AMAZING!!!! I am so proud of it. This pair will be given to my mom. They fit her like a glove....heehee
I will post pics of the pair as soon as the other one is finished!!

So my trip to the LYS was AWESOME!!! I have never seen soooooooo much yarn in my life! The kiddos played in the play room while my mom and I looked and fondled yarn for 3 Hours!!! I met some cool peeps there too! I forgot the camera, so no pics this time. But I will be going back there in May, so I will do pics then!! I picked up some super luscious Collinette yarn, a couple balls of Regia, some needles, and some yarn wash!! I picked up some other things too, but they are for my swap partner! Must be secret!!

I also when to see the Rheumatologist while I was out of town. Found out that I have Fibromyalgia now too! I am racking up the dx's here recently! Anyhoo, will be taking it one day at a time and learning all I can to keep the symptoms away. One step, Joining a Gym! Working out is killer, but will definitely do a body good down the road!

Thats all folks! Till next time.................

Knit Healthy!!!!

No comments: