Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF!!!!!!!

I am so glad it is friday for a bunch of reasons.

First, my hubby will be home in a few short hours. I havent seen him since monday. Second, I am getting a pedi @ 11:30am Saturday. Third, the first meeting of GC's SnB will get underway @ 2:30pm Saturday!!! I am sooooo excited about getting together with other stitchers and bitching about anything and everything! Oh and fourth, We are going to go bike riding with the kiddos this weekend. The weather is going to be great and the zoo is calling our names!

The new "blank" tins have arrived, and I have already been altering away. 2 down, 10 to go. I will post pics of the new tins maybe tomorrow after SnB.

Oh, I started on my first pair of fingerless gloves. Tried "fetching" a couple of yrs ago with no success. So, wish me luck with these! Hopefully I will have those done in a few days and can post pics for you all to drool over!! :o)

Gotta go feed my munchkin some lunch.
Till next time....... Knit Happiness!

No comments: