Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Little Surprise!

While checking my mail yesterday, I noticed a small package from Washington. Jeanne from Ravelry(Oceansong) was the sender. So I opened the package and found some goodies! Boy did it make my day!!!! A bar of Peppermint Milk Chocolate from Seattle Chocolates, a tin of Peace Mints "Power to the people with fresh breath", and a set of stitch markers that Jeanne made herself!

What I want to know is, how did you know I LOVED Peppermint Milk Chocolate?? Ok, I guess I really dont care how you knew, just that you were kind enough to think of me! I love everything! The chocolate is Amazing. The markers are just the right size for my gloves. Havent tried the mints yet, but they are next on the list! Thank you again sooooooo very much! Your kindness really brought me outta my funk yesterday! XO's to Jeanne!!! :o)

Till next time....

Knit Kindness!!!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You're so very welcome. I'm glad you like the chocolate.