Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Super Sox Box Swap Questionare

1. What are your favorite colors? What colors make you cringe? I really havent found a color I dont like.

2. Are you a new sock knitter? How long have you been knitting socks? I am VERY new! I just started about 2 weeks ago.

3. Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn? Both have their place, But I would prefer Multi!

4. What fibers do you prefer in sock yarn? Anything, as long as it isnt too itchy.

5. Where do you usually knit socks? In bed or in my rocking chair(grandma I know!)

6. How do you usually carry/store small projects? In any bag I can find, I dont have a good bag for that yet.

7. What are your favorite sock knitting patterns? Any favorite designers? I dont any faves yet for either one. Maybe you can get me hooked on one!

8. What are your favorite sock knitting techniques? None yet.

9. What new techniques would you like to try? Anything

10. Do you prefer circulars or dpns for sock knitting? Well, I have only used dpns for my first sock. Circulars for socks look scary

11. What are some of your favorite yarns? Dont really have a fave yet.

12. What yarn do you adore and yearn for? What yarn makes you happiest? I would like to try any of the "cool" yarns. I am not sure what it hip or cool in the yarn world yet so HOOK ME UP! heehee

13. Any pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object? Havent gotten the chance to get hooked on a pattern yet.

14. Favorite kind of needles (brand, materials, straights or circs, etc)? I like Clover bamboo for all the above. I use metal too. Maybe there is another brand that I havent heard of that you can get me hooked on.

15. If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be? I dont really know, havent thought about it. I am soft and sweet. And a little spunky and crazy/bright. Hope that helps!

16. Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack? Sweet or salty? I love sour patch kids! umm Flamin hot cheetoes, popcorn. I really am not picky! Any snack is just fine, maybe something that is local to you!

17. Do you collect anything? Right now, yarn and needles! heehee I also love bags/purses. Knitting books too, I need to start collecting sock ones especially since I am officially a sock knitter!

18. What is your favorite scent? Dont really have a fave, but I like fruity stuff.

19. Will you be celebrating a birthday, anniversary, etc. between now and the close of the swap? Nope

20. What’s your favorite animal?Do you have pets? What are their species/names/ages? We have two dogs, Swade(6-7) and Ube(3). They are Boston Terriers

21. Tell me the best quote you’ve ever heard or read. There are sooo many. I dont really have an all time fave. "Do unto others"..... sticks out though

22. What is your motto in life? Just do it!

23. Do you have a wishlist? (ie: Amazon, B&N, a LYS, online store, etc.) Please list link here. I have an Amazon list, but havent updated in a long time. I also started a Yarn wishlist that is on top of my blog.

24. Anything else you’d like to share with your Sox Box pal? Nothing really, cant wait to "meet" you!

25. Any allergies to be aware of for this swap? Kids have asthma, indoor/outdoor allergies. Son is allergic to Kool-aid(weird I know)

26. Coffee, Tea? Tea! Cold, sweetened or warm with milk and sugar

27. Anything Else? If you have a question, just ask! :o) Oh and I dont have a ball winder yet, so if you send a hank of yarn, please send instructions on how to hand wind too! That is imbarising to say, I think maybe I need to look into getting one now that I am doing socks!

No comments: