Monday, May 21, 2007

Sox Box Contest Question #1

Question: What is your favorite beverage and snack while knitting, and why? Be specific!

Well, I havent been knitting that long so I dont have a ritual yet. But, when I knit I almost always have a cup - o - tea ( hot tea that is) with cream and 3 lumps. I know, I know, it goes 1 lump or 2, but 3 makes it just right! And the perfect snack with my perfect tea comes to me thanks to my kids. Bug Bites Graham Crackers!! They are so yummy and cute, I think they complement the tea perfectly! Some times though, if it is hot, I make a stop at my local Target/Starbucks and grab a Double Choc. Chip Frap. mmmmmmm yummy!! I usually dont have a snack with my frap, but sometimes I will have some Flamin Hot Cheetoes. With lots of wipe-ies for that not so good for yarn, Cheese!! :o)

No comments: