Monday, May 7, 2007

Finished Sockie and a random thought!




WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! The sock gourds are smiling at me right now! I have finished my first sock! I am soooo proud and guess what, it even fits!! :) I am really so proud of myself I can hardly stand it.

I have started on its sister and hope to have it done soon. OH, I almost forgot to tell you that my sock yarn order came in from WEBS!!! Now I can make MORE socks as soon as this one is done!!! WOOOHOOO! I am sooo happy! I am an addict to socks.



Oh and one random thing. At the same fest. as the next post, my mom, daughter, and I all got Henna Tattoos. I think they are beautiful and I plan on getting more soon! Till next time peeps! xo

4 comments:

Blu Roux said...

Love the 3-generation-henna tattoos.
KnitMommy, what a fabulous image!
And congrats on your first sock. I'm sure it will be joined by many brethren in good time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the socks! They are oddly addictive.

Looove the henna art, too. I need to find someone around here who does that sort of thing!

LICraftgal said...

Wow your socks are wonderful!!! Great job on them, and now the obsession begins LOL. The 3 generation of hands w/henna tattoos is excellent!!! Glad your ok with all the horrible things going on in Kansas.
Kelly

Discoknits said...

The henna art is beautiful.
The poop is, er, ew!
And congrats on your first sock - it is sweet.
:-)