Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Loot has Arrived!!!!!










And its all awesome!! My lovely SP is Sara. She really spoiled me! I got two balls of Sockotta yarn(First time seeing it in person!!!), My felted bag(purple, grey, and green!)Lots of candy including my fave Sour Patch Kids, A great family sock pattern(sizes for the whole family), a sock blocker keychain, a set of clover dpns, and last but certainly not least, a sock notebook from The Loopy Ewe!! I really feel special to have gotten such a great sp. The candy is almost all gone, the bag and the book are already in use, and as soon as the socks I am working on are off the needles, the Sockotta is going right on!! Thanks again Sara! I really hope that this is the start of a great friendship. More to come peeps. Keep Knitting, Tasha :o)

No comments: