Saturday, February 24, 2007

Welcome to my Spot!

This is my VERY first blog EVER!!! I am excited to dive into the world that is blogging!! I will tell you a little about myself I guess. I am a mommy of 2 beautiful kiddos, Makinzy and Ty. They are 6 and 2 respectively. I have been married to my hubby Brandon for 6 years now! I just started knitting about 3 months ago. Mostly scarfs are coming off the needles right now. Anything else is a little intimidating still. I live in a tiny town in the middle of the plains. Not much here but Cows and Corn. I am not sure whatelse to say so I am going to go for now. I hope ya'll come back!

Tasha

2 comments:

Batty said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

If you make sure you learn a new technique every couple of projects or so, you'll be cranking out wonderfully complex knitting before you know it. Enjoy the journey!

Dame Wendy said...

Hello! Welcome to the world of blogging!! :)