Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Here are the pictures you requested!!





This picture is of the very first scarf that I ever made. It took me like 3 weeks to finish, but I got it done and I love it!! I have had so may people offer to buy this scarf from me, but I turned them down. I think you should always keep you first project!




This next picture is of the yummy yarn that my SP sent me earlier this month! I love it! It is sooo soft, I pet it for awhile after I got it!! heehee I need to be brave and learn how to make a hat so I can use this yarn! It is just so pretty, I cant use it yet!




This last one is also a picture of the other things that my SP sent me with the yarn. These books have been soooo helpful. I read them all the time. And the card, It is sooo pretty. It looks handmade! My SP is soooo sweet to send these things. I cant wait to find out who she is. Till next time folks! mmmmmmwah


2 comments:

Stickyfingers said...

wow, that is beautiful yarn! You don't have to learn to make a hat -- you can do it!!

Lynn said...

I agree, knitting a hat is soooooo easy, even for a beginner, I am actually addicted to knitting them now :)
Hi , I saw your blog posted on the knitty forum and thought I would visit you, I am new to blog land too. Never had a SP, but it sounds like fun, you have some wonderful gifts from yours :)
Come over to my blog for a visit sometime.