Friday, February 20, 2009

Catching Up

The tin swap is going great now! I will be shipping next week to someone on the west coast. Hope she loves it, I worked hard! It is going so well in fact, I signed up for a Mini-Swap!! woohoo

My needles have been quiet for about a week or so. My wrist is just killin me! I love knittng and all but it isnt worth the extra pain right now. Soooo, I started a new hobby! Go figure right, a crafter with another crafting hobby! It is addictive, it is easy, it is...........................Tin Altering!!!
Dont knock it till ya try it. Plus I can roll all my fav crafts into one project. Scrap n Paint a tin that is used to hold Knitting Notions. I will post pics of the tins I have made after the swap is over. I will also post pics of another item I am making!
Till next time..............................



Knit Laughter

No comments: