Thursday, August 23, 2007

It Came, It came!!!!

MY RAVELRY INVITE HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! WOOHOO

*deep breath* Ok, I am ok now. Just got a little excited there. Really though, I am so excited that it is finally here!! Over 2 months of pure agony just waiting and checking. Waiting and Checking. I am working on getting it all set up, then it is off to the races!! WOOHOO.
For those of you who are still waiting or havent signed up, it is SOOOO worth the wait!




PS: I know that it has been awhile since I blogged. There have been some medical issues that I have been trying to figure out. I am still in the testing and "try this" stage. But as soon as I get a chance, I will bring you all up to speed!! XO's to all! Keep knittin Peeps.

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Yeah!!! My id is radiant:) Have fun!